27.7.10

More Bits + Pieces

Living near the Australian Reptile park means theres like a kind of mission to get pics with their famous icon, a diplodocus called 'Ploddy'. Shes kinda tough to get to but we were glad we made it, finally! (As you can see theres not much to do around these parts. Ha.)




new lipstick - Rimmel in 'Coral'. Its not as coral as I thought it would be though, boo. :( Must find a pretty one for summer!


Random pic of a lovely spot where J and I got lunch last weekend.
I have been crazy busy at work as we're having our biggest sale of the year at the moment. I hope to find time to post properly again sometime soon! Hope everyone is happy and healthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x