30.7.10

Small Spending Spree... Eek

So I should be saving for my trip to the US next year... but I kinda went a little shopping crazy over the last couple of days! Doesnt help that theres still good bargains to be had AND the first drop of summer stock as hit the shops. Eeeeep.


Of course when I saw this ring in Sportsgirl I had to have it... Armour rings are so crazy cool.
Also bought the nailpolish that I'm wearing, first of my new summer shades. Its SG 'Carribean.'


2 new tops. Top one is from Target, bottom one is from Forever New. Yay. Have no idea what I will wear the FN one with yet (I dont do nude/beige/peach shades usually...) Hmm.

New skirt also from Target (seriously, such good shiz in there atm.) Its that cool lyrca/swimming costume material. So swishy and fun to wear!

Aaaaand my hooded 'dress flanno' ha ha ha. I love the idea of a 'dress flanno'. Hilarious. It's Billabong and I got it for half price. Stoked! Such sick colours too. Excuse my very lame facial expression.

I'm desperately trying to come up with an outfit for tomorrow night, going out with the girls. Should be very fun! I really want to wear my leopard print wedges. Hmm. I hope they make comfy dancing shoes thats for sure!

Happy Friday! x

9 comments:

  1. Ohh i keep seeing the Sportsgirl armour ring and keep saying i dont need it!!!
    Great purchases well done ohhh i love shopping!!! :) xx

    http://time-is-fleeting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i know i put it back cuz i was like "...$20... geez..." and then i thought, screw it haha its a ridiculous trend i want to remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cuuuuute cute cute cuuuute!!! I love the ring from SG. SO sorry I haven't commented on your blog lately. Life has been busy to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been eyeing off that ring for a while so now I can live vicariously through yours! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha its ok Mez I definitely understand life has been craaazy for me lately too!

    The ring was definitely a bit of a silly purchase, I get annoyed its on my finger for more than 10 minutes lol. I'm going to wear it out tonight and see how I go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove the ring! The FN top is cute, i think it would look good with jeans, denim shorts or tucked into a high waisted skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What shops the flannel from??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just from a surf shop its Billabong :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x