30.8.10

Heh

New clothes for the first time in like 3 weeks! Joy!
(how pathetic that I cant go like a month without something new. I was starting to panic after only 2 weeks! oh this terrible consumer world we live in! ha)
I wore this to a friends farewell on Friday night.
Valleygirl jacket
Temt cardi
Supre skirt
Random top dress
Factorie necklace
Target combat boots
woo!

I have also lightened my hair for the first time ever. I have added light streaks through the top and dyed the ends lighter, to have that 'grown out' look that is all the rage at the moment. Mines only very subtle. Ill tell u what though, it is true what they say about lightening your hair making it dryer! Eek. I think I need to go get me some yummy deep conditioning treatment. (Any recommendations?) Apart from that I'm loving it.


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean - I feel like I need to buy new clothes each fortnight! You look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawwwwwwww you look so cuuuute!!!! LOVE the hair!! Thank you so much for the award, I just recieved it!! It's 3am, I'm at work!! All my patients are asleep so I'm killing time by going through my blog list. So sorry I haven't dropped by in so long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x