14.8.10

Update!


This past week I have been at work experience at Ladakh. It was so much fun! Theyre such lovely girls there and I was sad to leave. I got to help out on a rage book shoot, see new stock, help the designers... plus just generally observe and find out so much about what goes on behind the scenes at a fashion label. It was hell interesting, and it made me so excited to have some sort of career in the fashion industry. I'm a bit sad about coming back to my normal life. And it made me want to move to Sydney so so so much! Haha.

Anywho here are some outfit shots from last Sat night, we went out to dinner for my grandmas birthday at a lovely french restaurant. The food was so nommy. Mmmmm.

Only realised this photo was blurry when I got it onto the computer. Photo fail. Grr. But you get the general idea... right? Hahaaa

Sportsgirl dress
Cotton On blazer
SG nail polish in 'baby elephant'
Kmart boots
Leather Pandora bracelet
Tiffany & Co silver bracelet
DKNY watch

can anybody say, chain store whore?
Haha, oh wells!

5 comments:

  1. ooo yes it looks awesome on i saw it in there !! You make it look great!!! xx

    http://time-is-fleeting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee that dress! Was going to buy it yesterday because it was so cute and cheap but decided not to hmmm, maybe I'll go back ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x