7.9.10

The Hunky Husband/Partner/Boyfie Survey.

A Random Survey!

Nabbed this off The Blonde Leopard who stole it from Domestic Divinity. Ha. I love these silly surveys.

The Hunky Husband/Partner/Boyfie Survey

How long have you been together: 4 months... feels like about 2 years though. In a good way!

How old is he? 24

Who said I love you first? He did. In our fave kebab shop. At 3am. LOL. But I knew he meant it.

Who eats more? Him. Although we both eat HEAPS.

Who is taller? He is 6 ft I am 5'7

Whose temper is worse? Miiiiine. Damn hormones!

Who does the laundry? We dont live together

Who sings better? Hahahahaha. I spose I do, but he has a lovely voice.

Who is smarter? I think we're matched for intelligence, but he probably has more common sense. Or so he'd like to believe. Ha.

Who does the dishes? -

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him.

Who pays the bills? -

Who mows the lawn? -

Who cooks dinner? He does. Being a chef and all :)

Who drives when you are together? He does. My car be too tinyyy!

Who is more stubborn? Hahaha him for sureee

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Um. I think we're both pretty sweet at that

Whose parents do you see the most? It's pretty even

Who has more friends? I think its about the same

Who has more siblings? He does.

Was it love at first sight? Not 'love' as such... but definitely a very strong connection, and one I have never felt before. Ive had 3 serious relationships before this one and things have never been like this. We compliment each other so well. I have never felt so appreciated or been treated with such respect and caring. And now he's been in my life I dont think I could ever be without him.

4 comments:

  1. You nabbed yourself a chef. You're a very lucky girl haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww flutter :)

    You lucky girl!! and he is a lucky man!!!
    kawww love. It's luffly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A chef? I'm sooo jealous!
    I have a sparky. Though it does come in handy hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do count myself as lucky... I freaking hate cooking! lol

    Rachel I can imagine a sparky would come in very handy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x