15.9.10

Things!

LOVING how stumpy I look in this pic. Ha.
It was the only one where my chest wasn't channelling Pam Anderson :|
This is what I wore out a few weeks ago. I seriously love this dress so much!


Dress//Staple
Bandeau Top//Ladakh
Belt//Supre
Ring//SG
Nails//OPI




My new way to display my sunnies in my room, I'm getting a bit of a collection so I figured I may as well display them on the wall. Theyre out of the way and look pretty :)

Yay for Wednesday, only 2 more working days to go!

Ps I has new layout! I think I like it but I want to make the columns wider. Must get my HTML skills on.


1 comment:

  1. Soo JEALOUS of your hair!
    PS, I tagged you for a quiz:
    http://theblondeleopard.blogspot.com/2010/09/passing-on-quiz.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x