18.10.10




J and I went out on Sat night with some friends and got a little bit silly with the camera haha. The amazing necklace is from Sportsgirl. I'd been resisting buying one for a while but its just soooo shiny. Its almost like a top or something because it just dresses up any outfit. Needless to say I overdid the bling with the studding on my dress as well as the necklace but hey, I felt like going a bit OTT.

Dress // Dont Ask Amanda
OTK Boots // Kmart
Cardi + Necklace // Sportsgirl
Elephant Necklace // Lovisa
Ring // Rubi

Hope everyone had awesome weekends. Only 4 sleeps til the next one. Yay!

10 comments:

  1. The necklace looks great, especially against the embelishment on the top

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha selfies, i love it
    Klee xx

    fadetogreyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am LOVING that necklace. it is such a statement piece, you could wear a garbage bag with it and it would still take all the attention! i must check out sportsgirl soon :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont think its too ott, it all goes really well together, i like your ring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute necklace!


    http://aforteforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls! It was definitely a smart purchase hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that necklace, the perfect mix of chunky gorgeous glitz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x