9.10.10

Life


Just a quick update, I know I've been super slack lately but I dont wear anything except my uniform during the week and then on weekends I forget to take photos of what I'm wearing (idiot! ha) so here is a new top I got from Cotton On, and lovely vintage necklace my grandma gave me about 10 years ago that I've never got around to wearing until yesterday! Its so gorgeous! I dont even know how to describe it, and the 'chain' part is this awesome royal blue coloured rope.




I saw this top aaaages ago and didnt think it would look any good on me, but it was only $10 so I thought 'why not'? and its actually the most amazingly comfortable and flattering top! I loooove when things work out that way.

I'm off to 'Breakfast on the Bridge' tomorrow (6,000 people eating BYO brekky on Sydney Harbour Bridge) should be interesting! Not liking the 4:30am get up to be there by 6:30am but I'm sure it'll be worth it. J and I are going with my Mum and one of her friends so I'll be sure to take many happy snaps. I'm pretty keen to have a day in Sydney, I miss it down there!

Hope youre having amazing weekends!


1 comment:

  1. Love that necklace, is gorgeous! Have fun tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x