1.10.10

Yay

Yay for 3 days off! I think this is the longest I will get off until I go to America (got to save up all my leave! Damn) so I'm very excited. Haha.
Just a quick outfit post from the other night when J and I went out with some friends to dinner.


Blazer // Cotton On
Lace Top // Kmart
Shorts // Target
Shoes // Betts
Belt // Supre

Sorry for the rushed and awkwardly posed photos! Ha. I hope to take some good ones this weekend. Thinking about wearing these shorts again with my leopard print ankle boots to a 21st on Sat night. Hmm!
Hope everyone has lovely long weekends planned!
and...
GO THE ROOSTERS!!!
haha.

3 comments:

  1. cute outfit <3 yay for three days off :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great long weekend!!
    Those shorts are great - they will go awesome with those leaopard print boots, i was going to head in to Rubi to see if they still had them!

    Yes definately give Little Red a listen... You might know their song coca cola - otherwise their new album is great too. They're tops live, the asian drummer doesnt stop smiling!!

    Have a great weekend xo


    http://time-is-fleeting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lovelies! my local rubi still has them becky so you could get lucky! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x