17.11.10

Counting


So I've jumped back on the extreme fitness bandwagon. I tried on a skirt that fit me 6 months ago on Sat night, and it was too tight. I got it on, but I couldnt sit down in it.
Woe.

Hello wake up call.
I mean it makes no sense because I go to the gym 3 to 5 times a week. But obviously I'm not doing something right. Hmm. I know not to keep doing the same thing all the time, and that you should do weights and then cardio in your workout. But still.

I have decided to start using calorieking.com.au again as it helped me lose 7kgs last time. I would like to be back under 60kgs please! I only need to lose about 4-5kgs to do it but eeeeeek, its gonna take some will power me thinks.

I hate cardio.
Sigh.

If anyone has any tips or hints (exercise or food related) please send them my way!


3 comments:

  1. ahh i hear you. i'm usually under 50kg and i've been so stressed out lately ive been eating like a horse. my plan is after my last exam to get a gym membership and eat better! but sometimes its so hard..

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! yoga and little vegetable snacks are a must x hivennn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh hiven i wish i liked yoga! ive done it in the past but i find it very uncomfortable. i know i should stick at it but i figure if i dont enjoy it why should i do it? i know its so good for you though! maybe i should just stick it out.

    chow, i know what you mean. its so hard. J and i are both health freaks (he goes to the gym 5 times a week and does heavy weight training) but we usually pig out on the weekend. so naughty and definitely not good for the hips!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x