28.12.10

Christmas P1

Merry Christmas!
Hope everyone had a lovely, relaxing day with lots of eating and merry times!

Random leopard print drapey top from Foxx Foe, Supre tie-waist skirt, SG wallet/clutch, assorted rings/cuffs/bracelets, Zomp flats

This is what I wore out on Christmas Eve to the local 'night spot'. Everyone heads there on xmas eve. I mean EVERYONE. It's silly. But also awesome because you see people you havent seen in ages.





Target dress, Wittner heels, Rubi cuff

This is what I wore to christmas dinner with some friends at J's house last Wednesday night.
He made chicken caesar salad and we drank lots of wine. (J and I have recently discovered how nice drinking wine is like a civilised person, as opposed to binge drinking Passion Pop aha. I think I'm growing up?)

I was a tad over dressed for the occasion but I figured, its the festive season and I feel like dressing up!

Christmas Part 2 coming soon :)

9 comments:

  1. I looooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooove wine!!! Yayayayaayayayaaaaa you look super cute in these outfits, love the first draped leopard print kind of jacket kimono thing in the first photo. SO my style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfits, especially the leopard print jacket! Hope you had a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another drapey thing! Where is this place?? i can never find drapeys anywhere, not even on eBay or online... what are they actually called, like a poncho cape cardi thing??
    Its lovely :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies :)

    I have NO idea what theyre called hey! haha. theyre like a drapey...open..top? I find them in stores that sell minkpink, ladakh etc and usually theyre by the lesser known brands like alive girl. Ive never heard of the brand this one is by though. There's tonnes around at the moment so youre sure to find one somewhere (i hope!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the reason that the admin of this website is working, no uncertainty
    very quickly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.



    Here is my weblog; Dominos Voucher Codes

    ReplyDelete
  6. When someone writes an post he/she maintains the image of a user in
    his/her brain that how a user can understand it.
    So that's why this piece of writing is outstdanding. Thanks!

    My site Funky Jewellery uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

    My page ... zumba issaquah classes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya! This is the third time visiting now and I just wanted to say I truley fancy looking at your
    blog. I have decided to bookmark it at digg.com with the title:
    Blogger: Teacup Grunge and your Domain name: http://www.blogger.
    com/comment.g?blogID=6693414945414754694&postID=8609828843046560019.
    I hope this is okay with you, I'm attempting to give your great blog a bit more coverage. Be back soon.

    my blog post :: wafer fab operator jobs in austin tx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much about this, like you wrote
    the e book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with a
    few p.c. to power the message house a little bit,
    however other than that, this is great blog. An excellent read.
    I will definitely be back.

    Feel free to surf to my website: aaa appliance repair knoxville tn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x