30.12.10

Christmas P2

Target maxi

This is what I wore on xmas day, it was actually a gift from J.


2 of my chrissy presents from my parents. Turquoise bracelet with cross charm + woven bracelet with peace sign.

J also got me a $100 Sportsgirl gift voucher (SO excited about this, haha) and my lovely uncle is giving me $500 to take to America when J and I go in April!

So sad chrissy is over already, I wish it was a week long celebration!
I have been left with ridiculous amounts of chocolate to eat. Eek.

Going to have to up the exercise I think!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your bracelets!!! Happy New Year lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bracelets!! :)

    http://bscouting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just saw one other message in one other weblog that regarded like this.
    How are you aware all these items? That’s one cool post.


    Also visit my homepage; i'm having trouble getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x