14.12.10

Life Lately

Hello! I know its been a while, so sorry!
I have been...

Making Ginger Bread houses (from scratch!)
I even cut out all the bits myself without measuring them properly and it still kinda worked. Haha.

...Going out with friends :) (my head looks really odd here)

...Relaxing with J. Thats the view from his house. Best spot for hammock. Ever. The ocean looks really far away in the photo too, it's actually quite a bit closer.


and shopping. Haha. Got this dress from Cotton On, it was only $20. Score.
Lack of blogging lately has been because I've been working 10 hour days and when I DID try to upload photos my camera died!

J's housemate had his friend from Amsterdam and 2 random German girls staying with them (met them on that couch surfing website, which is pretty cool) all weekend so it was pretty fun to meet some new people. The girls were very quiet and a bit shy which made it hard but I think they had a good time here? Haha.

I cant believe xmas is only like 10 days away. Wow.

We still have zero idea what to do for NYE and it's stressing me out a bit. What has everyone else got planned? Do tell! I want to go to a party but I dont think I'd mind just chilling, making some crazy cocktails and relaxing. I've started making a list of things I want to achieve next year, from big things, to stupid little things like getting an iphone. HAAAAA. Ridiculous I know but I really want one... :P

I ended up speaking to my manager about jobs, management etc and I think something may come of it but only time will tell. In the mean time Im looking into TAFE and applying to all the jobs I can find.

This whole 'career' thing is super strange.

Hope everyone's being jolly and having a merry old silly season so far!


11 comments:

  1. You're back! Totally cute gingerbread house well done!!
    That's something id think id love to do.. until it came down to it haha too hard basket i think id have no patience for it. But well done!!

    And nice find on the dress :D YAY I LOVE XMAS TIME! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! Everyone laughed at my house because it has a white, pink and red theme and usually people just chuck whatever on them but i was very strict lol. I dread they day where it gets opened and needs to be eaten, I think Ill tell my bro to go mental and eat it otherwise I'll eat it all myself! Eeek! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the gingerbread house, I've always wanted to make one but I'm not talented enough.
    Score on the dress too, its very cute, love Cotton On. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow nice work on the gingerbread house!

    Love the dress too, I might have to make a sneaky trip to cotton on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kittycate + Shannon :)

    Cate its soooo easy to make one! I didnt realise how easily it can come together even if the pieces arent all exactly the same size. You just have to use loads of icing to hold it together! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kittycate + Shannon :)

    Cate its soooo easy to make one! I didnt realise how easily it can come together even if the pieces arent all exactly the same size. You just have to use loads of icing to hold it together! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That gingerbread house turned out so well! Amazing job :) Also, that dress looks great on you, what a bargain x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know - looking at that dress for a minute I thought it was the one from Zara! I think I'll be heading to Cotton on during my lunch tomorrow to look for this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love thiss, all your outfits are adorable!

    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sea, I cant figure out how to comment on your blog, do you not allow comments? I just wanted to say, I love your blog! Its fab :) I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This paragraph will help the internet users for creating new website or
    even a blog from start to end.

    My site :: Best Diet Plan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x