4.1.11

The Obligatory Handbag Post


I've decided to do a 'what's in my handbag' post.
I've never done one before and I dont really have much else to post about! (its been a slow week. lol)






Stella McCartney for Target bag ($19..... as if I could resist? It's going to tide me over til I head to the USA and get me a Marc Jacobs or something (ok so I'm dreaming but it MIGHT be possible. ha))

Sportsgirl wallet/clutch
El cheapo sunglasses
(lost my other cheapies on xmas eve and I really loved them so I'm a bit sad :( )
Rimmel lipstick
Chapstick
MAC powder
Hand Cream
Dove mini deodorant
name badge
Nokia E71
(goal is to get an iphone 4 before I go overseas. This phone is an absolute piece of you-know-what! Grrr)
Ipod touch
Optimus Prime key ring on my car keys :)

Hmm. Definitely dont have the most exciting handbag contents! Haha.

I received these books for Christmas, 'Fifty Dresses that Changed the World' and 'Booky Wook 2' by Russell Brand.

Fifty dresses is incredibly interesting. It features all the dress styles that have had an impact on the world of design.
Including the famed 'Bandage Dress'
As well as the Shift dress, LED dress and of course the LBD.
Such an interesting read.

The dedication at the beginning of Russell's book is the sweetest;
'For Katy.
This is my past.
You are my Future.'

I have yet to find time to start reading it! But if it's like his first book, I know it'll be heart breaking but also hilarious. He has really had the most insane life.

Happy New Year everyone, by the way!
It's my birthday on Sunday... cant believe I'm going to be 21. I'm kind of not looking forward to it. But I'm sure by the end of the week I'll be excited. It always happens that way for some reason!


18 comments:

  1. Wow, that book looks so interesting! And Russel's dedication is really too sweet. He is a changed man.

    I love that Optimus Prime keyring! I have a few Lego Star Wars and Doctor Who ones for my inner geek ...

    http://moulinfrock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ol bag post! I think you inspired me to do one of those some time :)
    Also lucky thing, you really got spoilt for Chrissy - and I love your maxi!!
    Happy new year love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks girls :)

    I would love a Star Wars based key ring for my inner geek! lol. And I really hope Russell stays a changed man - there's already rumours they're on the rocks! Eep.

    Happy NY to you too Becky! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hooooooooo I love a good bag post!!! The Rimmell lippy looks awesome, what is it called??

    ReplyDelete
  5. gaah I'd love to get my hands on one of the Transformers keyring! Can you transform that particular one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. nooo u cant unfortunately emily! :( boo! my mum bought this for me when the first movie came out, i have no idea if there are any around at the moment though! i would love one that transforms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many things to carry on. I love your walet with a studded detail and the book with Audrey Hepburn as the cover is the best book, I ever read :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi. just found you from vogue forums. great blog!
    cat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 21st birthday !!

    I'm 22 on the 26th of this month, we're getting old hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh i love your handbag!! btw you've got a lovely blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whats up! I'm about to begin my own blog and was wondering if you know where the best place to buy a blog url is? I'm not even sure if
    that's what its known as? (I'm new to this) I'm referring to "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6693414945414754694&postID=3216570376074151693". How do I go about obtaining one of these for the website I'm creating?
    Thank you

    Check out my site; iseekblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
    If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web page; hi tech live wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation;
    we have developed some nice methods and we are looking to trade strategies with
    other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.

    Feel free to visit my blog post prnation.org

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have you ever considered about including a little bit more
    than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental
    and everything. However think about if you added some great images
    or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this blog could definitely be one of the greatest in its
    field. Wonderful blog!

    Here is my blog post; kitchenaid home appliances

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you provide here and can't wait to
    take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyways, very good site!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; appliance repair atlanta ga reviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the article you write.
    The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
    All the time go after your heart.

    My web site: india seo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely
    enjoyed every little bit of it. I've got you book marked to check out new things you post…

    my web site :: kitchen remodel cost spreadsheet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The
    clarity to your submit is simply nice and i can assume you are knowledgeable
    in this subject. Well along with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to stay updated with imminent post.
    Thank you one million and please keep up the rewarding work.


    Also visit my weblog ... site

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x