I've been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award by Partner of a FIFO, What is Forever? and lovely Cate from All Cats are Grey at Night
I'm supposed to tell you 7 interesting things about myself, then nominate 15 stylish people for the award.
Everyone I wanted to nominate has already been nominated... awkward.
Anywho, 7 things...
1. I think I'm left and right dyslexic. People ask for directions at work and 90% of the time I tell them to go right instead of left or vice versa. I have to think really really hard to tell them the right direction and often get all muddled up. Its embarrassing.
2. I rarely, if ever, spend more than $50 on an item of clothing.
3. I really prefer odd numbers over even ones. Like alot. To the point where on my car cd player I feel better if the volume number is an odd one.
4. I hate cooking, but I LOVE baking.
5. Since the age of 13, I have only been single for about 4 months. I have had 4 boyfriends in this time.
Weird, I know.
6. None of my friends know about this blog. I only have a couple who are into fashion, and I still dont think they'd 'get' the whole blogging thing. I often say "Oh I read about such and such on the Vogue forums" and people are like "What? Who? Vogue?" which is sad. I long to have friends one day who also know the wonders of the Vogue forums/style/fashion/design etc etc
7. I can sing. But only about 5 people in the whole world know this because I cannot stand being the centre of attention and I have awful stage fright. I used to have singing lessons, which I really enjoyed, but the anxiety I felt every week beforehand soon got the better of me, which sucks.
So there are my weird and wonderful facts!
Happy hump day :)