19.1.11

Stylish Blogger Award


I've been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award by Partner of a FIFO, What is Forever? and lovely Cate from All Cats are Grey at Night

I'm supposed to tell you 7 interesting things about myself, then nominate 15 stylish people for the award.

Everyone I wanted to nominate has already been nominated... awkward.
Haha.

Anywho, 7 things...

1. I think I'm left and right dyslexic. People ask for directions at work and 90% of the time I tell them to go right instead of left or vice versa. I have to think really really hard to tell them the right direction and often get all muddled up. Its embarrassing.

2. I rarely, if ever, spend more than $50 on an item of clothing.

3. I really prefer odd numbers over even ones. Like alot. To the point where on my car cd player I feel better if the volume number is an odd one.

4. I hate cooking, but I LOVE baking.

5. Since the age of 13, I have only been single for about 4 months. I have had 4 boyfriends in this time.
Weird, I know.

6. None of my friends know about this blog. I only have a couple who are into fashion, and I still dont think they'd 'get' the whole blogging thing. I often say "Oh I read about such and such on the Vogue forums" and people are like "What? Who? Vogue?" which is sad. I long to have friends one day who also know the wonders of the Vogue forums/style/fashion/design etc etc

7. I can sing. But only about 5 people in the whole world know this because I cannot stand being the centre of attention and I have awful stage fright. I used to have singing lessons, which I really enjoyed, but the anxiety I felt every week beforehand soon got the better of me, which sucks.

So there are my weird and wonderful facts!
Happy hump day :)


11 comments:

  1. I should probably start to incorporate your number 2. I usually spend way too much on items i'd only wear once...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. It does make me feel less guilty if I never wear something/only wear it once, but I really should start investing in good quality clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay babe! thanks so much for your comment :D haha yeah that dress used to be a maxi it went past my feet cause im so short >< but yeah I just cut it to that shape so it's shorter at the front- much like some ellery dresses, and then hemmed it :) it was a little hard because the back was all shredded. if you're trimming maxis always wear it then mark where you want it to be cut because it falls differently obviously!

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I totally understand!!!!! I get so much info from Vogue forums and noone else evern knows what it is lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the admin of this site is in fact working
    hard in favor of his web site, as here every information is quality based information.



    My site bridal hair and makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to get much from this post then you have to apply such strategies to
    your won website.

    Visit my site gmail email templates

    ReplyDelete
  7. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find
    this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to
    get the hang of it!

    Also visit my webpage; Free Christmas Email Templates

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a topic which is close to my heart... Cheers!

    Exactly where are your contact details though?

    Visit my blog post Letterpress wedding invitations

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you wish for to get much from this piece
    of writing then you have to apply these techniques to your won weblog.


    Also visit my blog post ... email templates outlook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.
    I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back sometime soon.

    I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!



    Feel free to visit my homepage: professional email templates

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting
    anyplace, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment
    due to this brilliant post.

    my blog :: email Templates in outlook 2010

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x