22.1.11

Visionary

USA

Christian Louboutin 'Banana 140' platform pumps// Marc by Marc Jacobs Embellished Ballet Flats// Jeffrey Campbell Two wedge boots// Pour La Victoire Land Suede Wedge Booties// Jeffrey Campbell Mariel// Dolce Vita Pascal Bootie// Marc by Marc Jacobs Pouchette// Marc by Marc Jacobs Coral// Matt & Nat Marvel Bag// Michael Kors Acrylic Stone Watch// Tiffany Interlocking Circles Ring// Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch// Ray Ban Plastic Aviators// Pour La Victoire Womens Desire flats// Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch

My Lust List for the USA.
I'm hoping to buy quality bags, shoes and jewellery when I'm away because I figure I can never be too fat to wear them. Ha. I'm sure there'll be many clothing purchases too though. I just dont want to come back with a shit load of clothes I wont wear after a couple of months. Bah! Its probably inevitable though. Hahaha.

If anyone has any recommendations or advice for shopping in Amez please comment away :)

4 comments:

  1. you can't go wrong with marc by marc jacobs ;) i love my bag and watch to bits and get plenty of use out of both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the bags and watches! and I think its all really decently priced too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go on shopbop.com!!! most of this stuff is on there and it's free shipping!!!! xox I LOVE it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Macys, F21 (you can find some good stuff if you can be bothered fighting the crowds/trawling through all their stuff!)

    GO TO SOHO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x