22.3.11

One Afternoon...











This afternoon J and I decided to go fishing. J loves it, and was once junior NSW fishing champion hahahaha, and it was such a nice afternoon I decided to take some photos. I still marvel at how lovely it is where we live. So freaking lucky!!!
Even with J's skillz we only caught 2 little baby Bream... or rather, he did. I kept letting my bait get eaten :| Hahaha.

a little shot of the outfit I wore :) Please excuse the awkward vacant stare. bwahahahha :|

Free Fusion top
DIY bleached/cut/messed up denim shorts





8 comments:

  1. These are the views you wake up to? They're stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont quite wake up to them but theyre only 2 mins away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos lady!
    Stunning!!!

    I can't fish... get too bored after 5 minutes hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos! Very cute outfit too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little fishing spot is so lovely, I would dearly love to have a place like that near where I'd live.

    I would bring my cat out for a good afternoon of hide and seek. ;)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  6. That place looks so beautiful and relaxing! I'm very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pics. you are a lucky duck to live there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x