5.4.11

Hair Stylin'


Sunnygirl skirt. Maxx at Target denim shirt. Cotton on top. Kenji sandals

A quick post before I head off to the hairdressers for the first time in 2 1/2 years. I know, but I HATE the hair dressers. Omg. I know my hairs dry, I know I shouldnt straighten it. But hell, its my hair and I'll do what I wish with it :D
/rant

This will probably be my last post before I head to the US of A.
I'm going to miss reading everyones blogs while I'm gone :(
Im really nervous and scared, I think I'll be excited when I get there but atm I'm trying not to think about being on a plane for 14 hours.
:|

Cant wait to do a mammoth post when I get back!

Much love
xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god!!!
    Have FUN at the hairdressers!!!

    And have SO MUCH fun in the US, can't WAIT to see your posts when you get back :) :) :) I'm sure you will have the time of your life.

    Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the hairdressers! I know what you mean about the guilt trips though :P

    Have fun in the US! You will have an absolute ball! Can't wait to see your pics! Don't stress about the plane ride, it goes surprisingly quickly, just try and sleep as much as you can and watch heaps of movies!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls :) The hairdressers wasnt so bad! hahaha.

    eeeek im procrastinating instead of packing. woops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time, I can't wait to see all your posts when you get back!

    Ang xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x