30.5.11

A mermaid, 'strippers' and a damn good time

I had a lovely friends 21st on Saturday night. The theme was 'under the sea'.
My outfit was supposed to be 'fish' inspired. hahahaha. This is what it looked like....

It was all made from a glue gun! The top half is all carefully stuck to an old bra, and the bottom half is glued to an old boob tube. I wore the bra over the top of the boob tube and VOILA it somehow looked like a dress? It all kinda worked out freakishly well. The back went down into a long sweeping tail which I attached up to my wrist so it wasnt dragging along too much.


Here is the gorgeous birthday girl as a hippy mermaid. Her outfit was a corset that we glued all kinds of sea themed crap to, it turned out SO well. Then we glued layers of green material to an old skirt of hers.


Another one of my friends went as 'seaweed'... Hahaha she basically just pinned some random bits of plant to her top. And no the glasses are not a part of her outfit!

Another pal dressed as 'mother of pearl' hahaha. I love it when people think of an outfit with a twist.

Osama Bin Laden... because he was 'buried at sea'



There was petition going throughout the night to say whether these boys should strip for her or not. Of course they had to! The same guys did it for her sisters 21st last year. Hahahaha. And yes it involved a g-string. Theyre scarily good at it.

I stupidly forgot my camera so thats why the photos arent great, hopefully some pics are uploaded soon and I can add some good quality ones!

Hope everyone had a great weekend
xxx




12 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun!
    Your dress looks amazing, as does the birthday girls!

    I love costume parties - just to see what weird ways people will interpret the theme! Mother of pearl - that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love dress up parties, I think everyone has so much more fun when they look slightly ridiculous.

    Looks like a fab night...the mermaid dress came out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i adore parties like this!

    BTW, I'm in love with your blog and I wonder if we can follow each other..? what do you think ? even if no, I will be your follower <3

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day! You some sort of pro? Great message.
    Are you able to inform me easy methods to subscribe your blog?


    my site: having trouble getting pregnant the third time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up
    for the nice info you could have here on this post.
    I shall be coming again to your weblog for more
    soon.

    My web-site lowest price graco fastaction fold classic connect stroller

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article will help you out by detailing five
    of the best Wizard of Oz party favors found online.
    Others may be more like Dorothy who, after being
    cyclonically blown away from the greyness of Kansas, suddenly found herself standing in wide-eyed wonderment amid the colourful splendour and magic of
    Oz. You can find yourself fighting dragons to save the Wizards Castle or you can
    fly around on your broomstick to capture spell books that have run away.


    Here is my web blog ... wizard 101 cheats

    ReplyDelete
  7. These two titans are an inspiration to anyone who has a dream and intends to overcome whatever challenges
    present themselves along the way. Others may be more like Dorothy who, after being cyclonically blown away from the greyness of Kansas, suddenly found herself standing in wide-eyed wonderment amid the
    colourful splendour and magic of Oz. You can find yourself fighting dragons to save
    the Wizards Castle or you can fly around on your broomstick to capture spell books that have run away.


    Here is my web site; wizard 101 cheats

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are many fancy machines out there that are overpriced, so beginners look for cheaper deals.

    Can you probably achieve the same thing by adding some hard liquor to juice.
    Valentine's Day can be overwhelming because so many people think they need to spend a fortune in order to make it special.

    Feel free to visit my homepage candy crush saga cheats (modernmethodsmarketing.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. By default, anyone wanting to chat with your child must
    know their friend code. Kids can also play up to 16 mini-games (with multiple levels) with
    their pets in order to earn new items for their existing pets, or even earn more pets to play with.
    As always, if you want the entire benefits of Club Penguin,
    you would have to pay real money to get those extra benefits for your
    penguin.

    Here is my web site club penguin cheat **

    ReplyDelete
  10. To Decorate them after they are done, just use a pastry bag and
    a writing tip or make roses, you decide. On that page, you can select the border you want
    to download and download it to your computer. Valentine's Day can be overwhelming because so many people think they need to spend a fortune in order to make it special.

    My web page - facebook candy crush saga hack cheat tool

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hen night costumer accessories are affordable and fun novelty items that can be used to spruce up your outfit.

    hen night london & hen party ideas london

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x