27.5.11

More Leopard Print? Seriously...?

I recently discovered the evil wonderful world of shopbop.com...
Which led me to purchase these lovely Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses last week, because I SEVERELY regret not buying any sunnies in the US. Waaah! Theyre so much cheaper over there! Next on my list are some orange Ray Bans.



Theyre so pretttyyyyy <3

I finally caved and bought this blazer from Cotton On. Ive been eye balling it for literally months, and when they got a second lot of them in I had to grab one. It sits so nicely and is lovely material.



I also purchased this Sportsgirl necklace...

This is the first purchase I made in H&M. I live in this skirt. Its so flattering and lovely!

Blazer // Cotton On
Top // Cotton On
Skirt // H&M
Booties // Target
Necklace // SG

+ usual general jewellery etcccccccc

PS HAPPY FREAKIN FRIDAY
I'm off my friends sea themed 21st tomorrow night. We DIY'd our outfits with material and hot glue guns so there'll be some interesting photos hahahaha woohoo cant wait

xx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely sunnies! Your outfit is awesome too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooooooooooooooooove shopbop... shopbop and Net-A-Porter are my meccas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE leopard print = A+++! I love my orange Ray-Bans. :D Have a wonderful weekend gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sunglasses! I keep discovering new shopping sites as well and they steal all of my money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ever since i realised america is SO MUCH CHEAPER im obsessed with finding american sites that have free shipping! hahahahahaha. not good for the piggy bank thats for sure.

    and i cannot get anough of leopard print... i think ill havr to do a leopard print post, because my collection is a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jacket! It looks fab on you and the print is a really nice leopard.

    Just spent ages catching up on your blog.
    Looks like you had a ball in america.
    did you get mobbed by selena gomez fans?

    ReplyDelete
  7. that skirt is gawgeous! we have zara now, how long til h&m come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg ballet flats I SO WANT H&M TO OPEN HERE! it would do crazy good!

    cotton socks i did not get ONE selena gomez comment except off members of my contiki group! lol. devastating! i probably should go hang around rodeo drive with large sunnies on and a biebz lookalike. baaaaahahaha. as ifffff :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

    My webpage saffron extract

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your website.
    It seems like some of the written text on your content are running off the screen.

    Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening
    to them as well? This may be a problem with my browser
    because I've had this happen before. Kudos

    Check out my webpage; detox diet info

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin
    that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any
    recommendations, please share. With thanks!

    my page ... How To Cure Hemorrhoids (Lmaocr.Com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the amazing works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

    Here is my web page best paint sprayers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x