12.7.11

Pilfered...

Image via Google
I pilfered this from Reezy over at peanutbandhoney
A. Age: 21 and feeling quite a bit older :S
B. Bed size: Double.
C. Chore you hate: ALL OF THEM. Sitting on the couch folding clothes isnt so bad though.
D. Dogs: Best! Ive never been allowed to have one as a pet so the minute I have my own place Im getting one!
E. Essential start to the day: A cup of coffee seems to do the trick <<< YES. Otherwise its actually gotten to the stage where I get all anxious and head-achey... eek.
F. Favourite colour: I'm quite partial to silver... and anything shiny. haha
G. Gold or silver: Silver for sure. Gold doesnt suit my skin tone.
H. Height: 171cm. I often wish I was about 165cm though.
I. Instruments: I can play a bit of piano by ear... and the recorder, haha
J. Job title: Visual Merchandising Assisstant
K. Kids: Maybe one day
L. Live:
A lovely beachside village on the Central Coast... thats a photo of it up there ^^^ :)))
M. Mum's name:
Anastasia. She'll shoot you if you call her that though
N. Nicknames: Kiz, Kizzy, Kizzle, Kezbang, Muffin, Muffinkins, Puffin (strangely my bestie calls me those last 3 hahaha). Or Shrubsy, which is what J calls me... theres a story to it.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never, thank goodness
P. Pet peeve: Self righteous wankers. Whether they be driving a car, shopping, catching public transport or just simply 'being'. Argh.
Q. Quote from a movie:
"Get off Napoleon make yourself a dang quesedila"
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One younger brother.
T. Time you wake up: 5:30 AM
U. Underwear: I prefer black or skin coloured, VPL-free! I'm not into fancy under garments. I usually find their uncomfortable! lol
V. Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms. Ergh.
W. What makes you run late: Nothing usually. Sometimes J, cuz he likes to 'fiddle fart' around hahaha. Seriously though I have to tell him to be somewhere half an hour before he's supposed to be there! Hes such a dawdler. <3
X. X-rays you have had: Back and teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: Cupcakes. But really anything sweet. Let me bake and I shall be happy.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe!

8 comments:

  1. I should do one of these quizzy whizzys one day, you are WAY taller than what I thought!!! I thought you were a shorty like meeeeeeeeeee!!

    Don't know why I assumed that, I just did!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha! thats so funny! i wish i was a shorty :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to spend more time on the central coast!!! That photo is amazing, I was expecting you to say it's the Caribbean! Beautiful.

    Haha I love your nicknames ;)

    Love the giraffe's too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got me curious as to the story behind Shrubsy ha ha ha. And don't wish your height away - plenty of women would love a few more cms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo looks so beautiful! I think I might have to do a trip to the central coast sometime soon!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahha, your answer of 'all of them' to chores you hate was hilarious! you crack me up! i adore your blog by the way, very cute! i'd love it if you'd check out mine as well!

    positively, raeshelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O as if you hate mushrooms!!

    sorry i dont think i can follow you anymore.

    lol jks. i love them though!! they are my absolute fave food. i wish there was a mushroom restaurant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x