4.7.11

The Weekend

On Saturday I finally went and got my full licence! Yay!
So good to not have to worry about any more tests.
Then I went to a Sushi cafe about 10 mins from my house with my Mum to try the food, which was reaaaally good.
The cafes been open for ages but I've never gotten around to going there.
I shall be going back!


Wearing
Sportsgirl top/dress
Supre skirt
Wanted boots
SG scarf
various jewellery etc...

Then on Sunday I headed down to the Good Food and Wine show in Sydney with J, my mum and grandmother.


(Mum and my Grandma with their attractive wine glass neck holders...)


Adrian from Lifestyle Food

Tobie Puttock. Such a cutie!

Justine from MC season...1? I think? (and I call myself a MC diehard! pfffft! lol)

cannoli filled with jaffa cream... which gave me a tummy ache. but holy hell was it taaaaaasty!

is everyone else drooling??? NOM NOM NOM

Matt Moran's live show.

Of course!

Looooove vegetable chips!!!

It was a great day out. Forgot to take outfit photos but it wasnt an exciting outfit.
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
Ive been at my new job for almost a week now and its pretty good!
Much prefer it to my old job, which is always a bonus :)))
xxx


15 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your full licence! Such a relief not to have to use P plates any more!

    I love your outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love the wine glass neck holders! this looks like a lot of fun! (p.s. I am still on my L's *blushhhhh* my secret shame! lol) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I have friends still on their L's. I was about a year late in getting my P's and things too! I used to hate driving. It scared the shit outta me. lol.

    Thanks aelie :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYAAYAYAYAYAAAAA
    You're a drrrrrrrrrrrrivin' girl!!!


    You'll love having your full license, well done!!

    Vegetable chips are the BOMB, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOve them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been eligible for my full licence for about 2 months now and still have not got around to getting it! Will be lovely to have a glass of wine and be able to drive, I'm sure I will be completely freaked out and never actually risk it though haha. Congrats!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wish I went to the Good Food and Wine Festival!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting your full licence! I didn't realise the Good Food and Wine Festival was on, I bet it was yummy!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you really look like your mum!! :)

    btw, what is this full licence thing? i guess its different to VIC? we just automatically get a full licence here once we've had P's for 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Kirryn!!!

    Funny thing I almost bought those exact chips the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep yep Krissy its all a money making scheme! We have to sit a final test after having our P2 license for 2 years. It sucks! Oh well all over now thank goodness! haha.

    Nic thats weeeeeird! Theyre really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post! :) like it so much!
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on getting your full licence and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your new job :)

    All that food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your full license!

    Such scrumptious food!

    redmeravintage.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on getting your licence! How exciting for you.
    Love your necklace... and the wine holders ;)
    You have killer pins!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I believe your web site may be having internet browser compatibility issues.
    Whenever I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening
    in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, excellent website!

    My web page - ideal waist to height ratio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x