27.8.11

Dressed



What I wore last Friday (my camera ran out of battery and I've been too lazy to charge it. Woops.) I met up with a friend for lunch and we saw Friends With Benefits. I really liked it! It was funny and sweet and exactly what a rom-com should be. I'm not normally a JT fan but PHWOAR. He looked pretty damn alright!

Mila Kunis looked so cute too. She has amazeballs legs!

Nordstrom anorak//Target denim shirt//Red Berry skirt//Betts OTK boots

PS. AWKWARDLY just noticed I still had captcha on my comments. I thought I got rid of it back when I first started blogging! Embarrassing... anyway its gone now. Yay! Dieeeeee captcha!

9 comments:

  1. You look so cute! x

    I loved Friends with Benefits! I know what you mean about JT, even my boy has a crush on him now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha aelie that's hilarious! I wasn't a big fan of him at all but he was so funny in this film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering you've got going on lady!

    Haven't seen FWB BUT I want to, I've always had a soft spot for JT hahaahahhaaa I think it's because he can dance hahaahahaa

    DIE CAPTCHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! I kinda wanna watch FWB too but noone to watch it with :( Poo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he sings in it too mez and im like 'oh how awkward he's singing' and then i remembered 'ohhhh but thats what hes known for' aaaaaaaaaahaahhahaahahahahhaah :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the layering of this outfit! great colour palette...

    thanks for the party wishes too lovely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!

    Is that your clothing rack in the background ? I've been dreaming of a open wardrobe option instead of having all my treasures hidden away. Do you find that any of your stuff fades quicker from been open to light ?

    Following your style and blog x

    http://socialemissions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the outfit! Glad you enjoyed Friends with Benefits -- haven't seen it yet myself. I'm a little worried it'll be too similar to No Strings Attached (which I wasn't a huge fan of) ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for
    book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google
    account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share
    this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!


    my page registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x