13.8.11

Today.



Headed out for brunch with some friends this morning to have a good catch up!

Skirt// Ally - Top// Cotton On - Anorak// Nordstrom -
Novo black suede loafers and MBMJ handbag.
I loooveeee my new nail polish from Australis. Such a great pastel-y mint green!
I also bought a cheapy BYS matte nail polish. Its not very good though. Boo hoo.
(thats what you get for $4 I spose ha)

Had a weird situation with my friends at brunch. These are the friends I would classify as 'into fashion' and I would not be ashamed about them finding my blog. BUT.
One of them said she 'cant stand blogs'. Eeeeeeeeek.
Not too sure how I feel about this now.

You seriously never ever know what people are thinking.

Hope everyones having amazing weekends xxx

10 comments:

  1. I am quiet about my blog too, the only people who know are my parents (who wouldn't read it anyway), my sister, 2 close friends & Mr TPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awkward for you!!
    Don't say anything to them about yours, I wouldn't, I'd be too scared!!!
    haahahahaaa
    I likey your NP I'm going to paint my nails now :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeahhh I have that nail polish I love it! Sweet Pea it's called I do believe.
    No one is forcing your friends to read blogs, so too bad if they don't like them, their loss! Your blog is great!
    My friends dont know about my blog either, I like it that way x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mention my blog to my friends. ever. They probably know about it though through my jewellery business. It is a bit awkward. I like your blog and i think your friend would be supportive if she found out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry too much about what your friends think, seriously, who can't stand blogs?? I think that if she read yours she'd love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your kind words girls. im sure she'd be understanding if she found it, and would realise that blogs arent all bad! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of your nail polish! I agree with Aelie, I don't think I have heard someone say that they can't stand blogs!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that skirt is awesome, great look

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm going to have to buy that nail polish because it is AMAZING! I'm sure your friend would love your blog if she read it though xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x