1.9.11

More STUFF








1. Smarties and pastel polish
2. Delish wok fried chicken with beetroot and watercress salad + wasabi dressing
3. J's parents silly cat sleeping
4. Best brekky. Mmmm!
5. Awkies photos in the bathroom at the local country club. All class! Most awful facial expression ever I think. Haha.

J's birthday is tomorrow :)
We're going out for dinner tomorrow nightt and possibly seeing Thirsty Merc on Saturday night. They are amazing live! Heres hoping I can get my hands on some tickets.

YAY FOR FRIDAY TOMORROW! I have had a tiring couple of weeks, very keen for some sleep! xxx

4 comments:

  1. OMG its a british shorthair kitty! So cute :) Love the snaps, your outfit is awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat, I die! I love upside down cats ha!

    I love bagels so much yummmmm I've had to stop myself from going to get a coffee just so I could get a blueberry bagel with it :/

    Your hair looks so nice BTW. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOW I WANT SMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMARTIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    dang

    ReplyDelete
  4. smarties are a superior food! Nommmmmmmmmm! i wish bagels were healthier for you, i would eat them all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x