6.9.11

Never change my spots



So it was J's birthday on Friday night and we headed out to a little italian restaurant for some delicious pizza.

I wore my forever faithful ruched (sp???) H&M skirt
Cotton blazer
and $20 top from a random little boutique in Warringah Mall (went there for work last week, such a trek!)
I am sooooo in love with this top, I wish I got it in every colour! Its extremely flattering (surprisingly).
Necklace is from trusty old Sportsgirl. Love that it looks like lace. I'm really getting into shorter/statement necklaces lately.

Hope everyones weeks are going well so far xxx

8 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE this blazer! Looking amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace it definitely makes a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I have that Sportsgirl necklace! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all! i am obsessed with the necklace, there really is nothing better than a statement necklace :))) Im so keen to add to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee the detail on that necklace. Stunning. Did you purchase it recently?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so hot!! I can't believe that blazer is from Cotton On as well, so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey D&E, I saw that the Sportsgirl in the QVB (the one that's just an accessories store) still has 2 or 3 of these necklaces if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x