15.9.11

Thirsty Merc and Other Things!







1. Outfit post from Tuesday on my lovely day off
(Target shorts/Forever New Metallic cardi/Urban Outfitters singlet/all black Converse)

2. Bananas. I really dislike the real thing but give me it in bread/lolly/paddle pop form and I'll be your best friend :D

3. Blurry nails. Haha. I tried thoseSally Hansen strip thingys. I like them, but in my 'profession' nails never last long and these weren't really an exception. They still chipped after one day. And they left weird residue on my nails :(

4. The gorgeous Molly covered in a pile of her toys... Hahahaha. I love building little forts around her out of things. Usually its lounge cushions and blankets. She just sits there in amongst it and chills out haha.

5. Nommy bagels at the local Cafeeee

6. Thirsty Merc live! So in love! We got to meet them too, and they signed a poster for us. It was great, everyone lined up and met them and got photos and had a little chat.
They put on an amazing show and I could not be more happy we made a snap decision to go and see them. (Literally I made the call an hour before they were due to go on stage, and I live 45 mins from the venue they played at hahaha. So worth it!) When they played 'Build a Bridge' and 'All My Life' I lost it. Perfection!

Things have been hectic in my little world, Ive been helping at another store with major things, worked Sunday and Monday nights til 1am. Fun fun... It truly was amazing experience though! We worked with the International Visual Merchandiser for Armani which was pretty mind blowing. Now preparing for an event, which is majorly tiring.

Bring on the weekend though, the sleep deprivation is catching up with me!
-_- zzzzzzz....


6 comments:

  1. Thirsty Merc are amazing live, aren't they!! even better that they're aussies - I love supporting locals!

    Love that outfit. Those shorts look so good on you!!

    And - that nail art looks pretty awesome. What a shame it chipped after a day though! Was the residue easy enough to come off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh I've got those Sally Hansen strips but I haven't used the fishnet ones yet. They look great on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look great! I have tried the lace ones but none of the others yet, these might be next!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the nails look cool! pity they dont last longer :(
    i want a leopard print version!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cardi is super! Lucky you getting to meet the band!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x