12.10.11

Award!

Ive been nominated by the lovely Anna + Alvina from FEED ME NANA for a 'tell me about yourself award. I agree with them - these things are always so much fun to read :) And go check out their blog, its lovely!

I have to write 7 random things about myself and then spread the love to 15 other bloggers!

1. I remember really useless facts, dates and numbers and freak people out with this 'ability' often.
2. I love eating lemons with balsamic vinegar... YUM
3. I am really, really, really, really, REALLY obsessed with the Kardashians....... :|
as my Dad says, the 'Crackdashians'... haaahaaaaa
4. I use Twitter like therapy. Ive pretty much stopped updating on FB because I know no one really cares. On Twitter I love to put things out there and love that it doesnt matter if no one replies.
5. I really hope to meet Charlie Simpson and Fightstar one day.
6. I'm currently finalising the design for my next tattoo... just have to get the 'but what about when I'm 50' thoughts out of my head. Grrr.
7. I dont like Vogue magazine! AT ALL. Hahahahahahaha. I feel like I will never be a 'true fashionista' or some bull but Ive tried reading it and I find it painful... *shifty eyes*

I would like to pass this on to:

Woweee I actually had trouble narrowing that down!
I thought 15 was going to be hard! Ah I follow so many lovely blogs :)

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oooh thank you lovely! I think your blog is great! There is so much Kardashian hype going on and I think Kim is stunning but I've never watched the series! This must change. I actually prefer reading Vogue US to the Australian version. Hrm. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Yay I shall have to do this soon.
    Ummm how is it that I am not following you on Twitter?!
    I have the same problems re: tattoos, at least you have one to start with ha ha. I haven't got that far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU! *nawww* And thanks for that list of bloggers as now I have more blogs to read!

    OMG I have become obsessed with the Kardashians too. Although I've taken a slight hiatus from them to watch Pretty Little Liars but once I've caught up I'm BACK ON THAT CRACK (your dad is funny! my dad wouldn't know what crack is, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgggg I love pretty little liars!!! I keep forgetting to watch it though, im so far behind! Dad loves to think hes really 'hip and happening' and hence makes a lot of VERY DAGGY dad jokes * facepalm* haha.

    Gillian its seriously the weirdest rush getting one! Im a bit addicted but Im really struggling with the placing of this tattoo. Hrmmmmm. And I must follow YOU on Twitter!

    Sonya watch the Kardashians AT YOUR OWN RISK hahahahaha. Its beyond addictive. As long as you dont take it seriously and just laugh at the ridiculousness of it all!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah I love watching the Kardashians too. Just something about the show is so addictive!

    xx
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x