30.10.11

DAYS GO ON






Iced Mochas. Ahhhhhhh
Yummer dinner cooked for me on Friday night (complete with wine!)
Havs + Sand = Summer
2 x new tops from Dotti, finally getting more brights in my wardrobe!

Not much to report here, I've been working my butt off as we have numerous head office visits this week including the CEO... Ahhhhhhh fun fun.

Off to QLD next week with J, a holiday that is so desperately needed. I can only hope the weather is ok as we are heading to Wet N Wild and Dreamworld :))))))
Yay.

xxx


2 comments:

  1. YAY have fun on your holiday! I love that Summer is just about here :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the reason you haven't been posting is because you're having an amazing time on your holiday and not because you're sick or injured!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x