29.12.11

2011

I thought I would do a '2011' post as I didnt do a 2010 one last year, and it's a really nice idea to look back at things you've done over the last 12 months.

I did 2 big things this year.

1.
Got a job in my area of study/interest. FINALLY. I finished TAFE in June 2009 and I was honestly starting to freak out a little bit that I was never going to find a new job.

I have been there 6 months now and I'm so glad to have this opportunity. In the Visual Merchandising world it's amazing to work for the company I do now. I cant believe I've been there half a year already!

2.


I went to the USA. A dream of mine that finally, actually came true.
And I'm so glad J came with me for the crazy ride.

LA, San Fran, Vegas and NY. I cant even look at the pictures now because it hurts. I want to go back so so so bad. The place is like an addiction. I think about it every day. I am hoping to go back next year. I sound so sad. I should probably worry about other things in life hahaha

Which brings me to:

2012

I want to -
SAVE SAVE SAVE $$$
Improve and further my career
and either move to Sydney and/or travel back overseas, possibly for NYE 2012/2013.

...aaand maybe start acting like more of an adult. Eep.

Cant I stay 21 forever? PLEASE?!

Ha.

Please tell me your dreams/fantasies/desires/hopes/wishes for 2012. Lets make them happen people!


xxx

PS!!!
I have a new twitter for the blog: teacupgrunge
and also instagram: _kirryn_
:))))))

15 comments:

  1. What an amazing year! I hope 2012 is just as amazing for you!

    My goals for 2012 is to pay off my credit card, save some money and do more travelling x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh aelie I need to add that to mine too! I must must must pay off my credit card :( I hope 2012 is wonderful for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Credit cards are the devils work - that is on my list as well!

    I want to be overseas for Christmas/NYE 2012/2013!

    I hope all your dreams come true in the New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh it looks like you had a really amazing year! :) I need a holiday sooooo badly, must NOT buy any more clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for finishing TAFE and double yay for going to the USA! So jealous :( I bet you are missing it so much! My 2012 goal is to save enough money for a house deposit (boring right!). But first, I may have to invest in a Lover dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. goodluck on the saving front!
    congrats on getting a job you love.
    sigh. i wish i (could have) stayed 21 forever, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It's great!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the exact opposite! I live in the US and have been dying to go to Australia. I've been obsessed since I was little. =]

    -Kate
    WhileISipMyTea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you had an amazing year! In 2012 I want to finally finish my degree!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. america is addictive kirryn! im just like you. i think about it 24/7 and i want to make it my goal to get there for christmas and new year next year. new york and vegas <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year hope 2012 treats you well xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am glad that you have achieved those 2 big things. i hope 2012 will be much better for you and you can achieve greater goals. happy new year and have a great year ahead, xx

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Howdy! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good info
    you’ve gotten here on this post. I will be coming back to your
    blog for extra soon.

    Take a look at my blog post :: zoom h4n recorder specs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x