22.12.11

H A I R


I finally went and got my hair professionally balayaged/lightened.
I also got it trimmed so its more one blunt cut. I really like it and I almost want to go even lighter, I think it makes me look healthier! Haha.

Cant wait for Sunday to get here, I want 3 days to just chill out. This week at work has been insane, as we're currently trying to set up clearance. It's a mammoth operation.

Looking forward to eating and drinking and chilling with the fam!

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas (if I dont post before then, which I probably wont as I literally will not have time! :(((( )

And I really dont say it enough, so THANK YOU all so so so much for reading/commenting/following my lil blog. It means more to me than you could ever know!

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oohh your hair looks awesome! Love the lighter colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Looks great.
    Marry Christmas to you too hun, have a good one :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me watch to chop my hair off tooooo! Love the blunt cut (careful...its a tongue twister, LOL) on you - a refreshing change from the layers seen everywhere (me included!). Wishing you a happy xmas/new year's break! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks FABOOSH! I can't wait to go light again.. I hate my dark hair huhuhuhuhuhuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola guapa, la verdad es que el pelo te queda genial, así, el color el muy bonito.
    besos y feliz navidad. te espero en
    http://patricelowcost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .

    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because
    of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am worried
    about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts
    into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


    My web-site - Toys Videos Free XXX Videos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x