26.12.11

IT'S THE MOST W O N D E R F U L TIME OF THE YEAR...


Hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday, stuffed them selves silly and received everything they wished for!

My outfit for the day was a Bluejuice dress,
as well as new skeleton earrings and my T&Co cuff that I got that morning :)


I spent the morning playing with my new Babyliss Pro conical curling wand, theyre tricky to use but I love it. My curls actually hold now! Yay! Especially good for the messy/wavy look I'm going for with my hair. Speaking of my hair, I'm thinking about going back to the hairdresser soon and getting it lightened all over. The boy is against it "Brunettes are better!" (ha) but I really want to try being lighter. Im addicted to the idea!
Food from the day! Chocolate cheesecake made by moi. The lunch table (stuffing cupcakes, prawns, ham, turkey, potato salad and coleslaw). And I whipped up a jug of Sangira that went straight to everyones heads, which was hilarious.
Dodgy Bon Bon toys! Hahaha. My uncle and I modelling our moustaches.
(I had also changed out of my dress because I was hot and sticky hahaha)
When Mums half of the family came over for dinner the kitchen was covered in pots and pans and containers. We had ham, turkey, pork, prawns, vegetable curry, pumpkin curry, chicken curry, lamb curry and BBQ stir fry!!! Ahhhhhhh *food coma*
Then more cheesecake, tiramisu and ice cream log.
My Great Aunty, Grandfather and Grandmother singing Fijian songs on the Ukelele (a christmas tradition)

My vintage Oroton handbag. I nearly died when I opened this. I am so stoked! I have a bit of a thing for vintage handbags and this is an amazing edition to my collection.

Oh, Lola <3

Bodum tea infuser and Jasmine Pearl tea and Japanese Lime Green tea.
For some reason J and I decided it would be a great idea to go and have Yum Cha today, even though we were still recovering from our Chrissy food coma.
I was so happy to eat coconut jelly and calamari. Ohm nom nom.

We still have no idea what we're doing for NYE. Whats everyone doing? Do tell! I need ideas haha

xxx


7 comments:

  1. Hehe we had those exact dodgy toys as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love your hair short and wavy like that.

    Yummm that chocolate cheesecake looks amazing! I have a severe weakness for cheesecake.

    Merry Christmas hun! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aelie that means a lot! Merry Xmas to you too lovely!

    Haha how good are the dodgy toys, they provided way too much entertainment! Small things amuse small minds hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress!!

    I got tea as well, and a teapot!

    http://thesecretgardenofeve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair and dress look gorgeous! I love your Oroton bag!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gawwwwwwwwwd I love yum cha!!

    That dress looks phenomenal on you and I love the cuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look SO HOT in that dress! Loving all the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x