15.12.11

L I F E

New rings and bracelets from Sportsgirl. The cross and the skull are from Lovisa.
I decided I needed a bit of fluro in my life. Now I'm on the hunt for the perfect fluro green/yellow/citrusy nail polish.



I wore it to the movies to see 'The Inbetweeners' with my old faves that are always on rotation:
Forever New knit - Witchery skirt - Nique singlet

And now to introduce my current obsession...

The Marc by Marc Jacobs Pearl Doctor Bag... ahhhhhhhhhhh. I die. Seriously.

...and I just found it on net-a-porter......... for AU$500.................... whatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoido?!!??!!? Chrissy present to myself?

Its the perfect size.
Sigh...

Thank god tomorrows Friday, I have a 3 day weekend. Waaahhhuuu!

xxx


9 comments:

  1. that bag is GORGEOUS

    you must find it

    stalk shopbop and net-a-porter
    GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT BAG. So excellent. However I am more envious of that skull bracelet! I went for a job interview at Lovisa once and they gave me free earings. True story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag! Maybe if you hold out until after Christmas there'll be a Boxing Day discount code or something to make it even more attractive? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Self Christmas presents are the best things ever (mainly just an excuse to buy more things and spend insane amounts of money - but hey, you survived 2011! you deserve it).
    The bag is amazing.

    Thanks for the kind words on my blog :)
    Enjoy your long weekend.

    Mel x
    http://flourishedandsunkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG now I want that bag too. Thanks a lot! Wah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaahahah I love how youre all basically telling me to get it. My friend at work told me to hold out and see if DJs has a sale on it. Eep eep eep. Im trying to get it for a bday present but my family think its a waste of money :(((((( wah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have the same keypad cover!
    rawk!

    haha sorry, that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bag! I agree with everyone else saying it may drop in price after Christmas.

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok ladies Im going to hold out until Boxing Day. Send me positive-bag-aquiring vibes ploise! haha x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x