27.12.11

TODAY



Today J and I braved our other local shopping centre to hunt for bargains (after going to our nearest one yesterday and coming home empty handed). J bought $90 worth of Spongebob DVDs. Hahaha. Yes we still love him at the ages of 21+25... *ahem*. I also finally found 'My Neighbour Totoro' on DVD and I'm so excited to watch it tonight!


I have heard such great things about it. It looks like such an adorable movie.




Sportsgirl knee length maxi/Sportsgirl sandals/Nordstrom anorak/T&Co ring and cuff, MK watch

New wallet I got for xmas. It fills the void of the $300 one from Oroton that I want.
Yes the leopard print obsession still reins supreme!
I just bought this for J's sisters wedding in March. $199 down to $99 with the cardholder 25% off, plus $10 postage = $85.

Bargain! I have been eyeing it for a while. I got a small and Im petrified it wont fit, but their sizing chart says a size 10 is a small? Eek.

Its 11% elastane anyway so hopefully it'll be ok.


Back to work tomorrow. Im loving the fact its only for 3 days and then I have 3 days off again! Hope you're all making the most of these public holidays :)

xxx


4 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE that chocolate brown dress. You will get so much wear out of it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooooooove the dress and a bargain even though you had to pay for postage!!!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your MK watch is amazing! I don't think I've seen it in silver yet!

    xSophia
    http://moulinfrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I caught the end of Ponyo the other day on TV and want to watch the rest! Spirited Away is one of my favourite movies. The Studio Ghibli films are so weird, but so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x