17.1.12

FLOATY



Scored this dress for $25 today. It's only of those shapeless, floaty numbers. I've been craving a dress I can just throw on lately, it's something that has been missing from my wardrobe. This one will fill the hole nicely. I dont usually suit shapeless clothing but this I think I can just get away with. (Hopefully!)

Dress - Mika and Gala / Necklace, Sandals, ring - SG / Sunnies - Cheap Monday
(I may as well go work there or something I swear 75% of my wardrobe is Sportsgirl :\ hahaha)

xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love Mika and Gala! I've only ever found them in one store in the city, they always have the cutest dresses! I need a throw-on dress as well. You look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargain! The dress is gorgeous, and a perfect 'throw on' dress :) Love it with the fluoro nails and ring! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liveeee in dresses like this. Even better when they're $25! Looking good! x

    http://beckyjeanisnotmylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! So pretty!!
    Question - I notice you wear sportsgirl sandals a lot... do you find that they're durable enough? They're always so cute, but I totally resent paying money for shoes that fall apart after 2 weeks of wear!
    Would love any advice / feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is perfect for summer and such a bargain!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera)

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,

    best wishes
    Kamila

    ps. nice ring !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x