30.1.12

LEOPARD

Body suit - Minkpink//Skirt - Ally//Shoes - Tony Bianco "Nasya" Wedges//Bag - Michael Kors

So as mentioned in my previous post I went to an 'African' themed farewell party on Sat night. It was for a guy I used to work with, who is Sudanese, and he is heading back to Africa for 6+ months to work with his dad. He will be missed! :(

He dressed as a Zebra hahaha. There were some hilarious outfits which I will have to post once they're uploaded to FB by someone.

I blurred out my face because I was all kinds of greasy and humidity had kicked my hairs ass. Ha. Sexy :/


3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of wearing leopard print to an Africa-themed party! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was definitely the lazy option *blush*

      Delete
  2. Ι think what you wrote made а great deal οf senѕe.
    But, ωhat аbοut this? what іf you addеd a lіttle contеnt?
    I am not suggesting your informаtiоn is not solіd.
    , but supρosе you adԁed a headlіne to possibly get folk's attention? I mean "LEOPARD" is kinda boring. You could glance at Yahoo'ѕ front page and watch
    how thеy ωrite articlе tіtles
    to get vieωеrs to сlіck.
    Yоu might add a νideο or a рic or two to get
    peoplе inteгeѕted аbout what you've got to say. In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

    Feel free to visit my web-site - vouchers for restaurants

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x