8.1.12

PRE-BIRTHDAY DINNER

J took me out for dinner on Saturday night. We went to a Tapas restaurant and the food was deeeeeelish!


random brand top/One Teaspoon leather skirt/vintage clutch/Tony Bianco Nasya wedges/Sportsgirl necklace

Close up of the clutch. I found it in an op shop years ago and used it often, but the cover came off. I was cleaning my room today and found it, grabbed my trusty hot glue gun and fixed it up :)



Corona and Mojitos


'Bulls Horns' - chorizo and mashed potato in little waffle cones


Chorizo with tomato salsa

Pork with beans and a tomato sauce. (it tasted too much like Minestrone for me! Ergh)

Chicken wings and drummettes

We also had a deep fried crumbed cheesy croquettes and fried haloumi. Nom. I love haloumi so much. Haha.

We were so damn full we couldnt fit in dessert. Wahhh. I was eyeing off the churros with caramel, choc and berry dipping sauces. Mmm.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I'm really devastated I didnt take a leave day for tomorrow (my birthday). I have never worked on my birthday before! Hahaha. Is that weird?
I think everyone should get a day off for their bday. Ahhh, in an ideal world.

xxx

20 comments:

  1. You look fab x

    I get a day off for my birthday every year because i'm born on Australia Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag :)


    the food looks amazingggg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday hun! Sorry to hear you had to work. Doh!

    Love, love, love your clutch! Great piece to restore.

    Corona's and mojitos's and churros oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! I love a leather skirt with a button-up shirt. That clutch is gorgeous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that food looks delicious! and you look fabulous too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK there is no way I am the same height as you!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    I don't take my birthday off work because there would be no one to celebrate with....at least at work I get CAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you girls!

    Rach - youre so lucky. What an awesome day for your bday to be on!

    Gil - Youre actually 3 cm taller than me! hahaha :| :| :|

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look super hot! and mojitos and chorizo is the way to my heart!

    xo

    Bang & Buck

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful, and I love your clutch!

    Hope you had a wonderful New Year!
    Check out my blog when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool stuff on your Blog!

    LoveLoveLove, Dilara from
    http://saturdayswag-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous and this food looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous and this food looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am lusting after that skirt! It looks so great with the collared white button down shirt. And the blue clutch gives the perfect pop of colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovee your clutch. I really like that blue electric it fits perfectly with the whole outfit!!
    Happy Birthday, hope you ll have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the clutch is cool! what an amazing find in an op shoppe!

    happy birthday! the food looks incrdible. i loooove mojitos and chorizo. so yum.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ηi, i read your blog occаѕionally and i oωn a similar οne anԁ i waѕ just сurіouѕ іf уоu gеt a
    lοt of spam cοmments? If so how do yοu stop it, anу plugіn or аnуthing you can advіse?
    І get so muсh lately іt's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    Here is my weblog ... unlock iphone for Verizon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x