28.1.12

THIS WEEK

Hello! Hope you all had a lovely Australia Day. We didnt do much, laid back lunch with some peeps and then some drinks in the sun... and rain. The weather was a nightmare! haha.



I have not stopped wearing my hair in a bun with ridiculous amounts of hair spray all week.
Damn humidity! :((((((

I tried out my new 'Light as Air' China Glaze.
(Excuse my awful cuticles. Ergh)

And Rimmel 'Pop' with China Glaze 'Twinkle Lights'

Finally got myself a diary today (for the grand total of $7.66!) I wasn't going to get one this year but I think it will help me be more organised. We'll see... I hope it doesnt end up in the bottom of my bag and never seeing the light of day *ahem*.

Off to a farewell tonight, the theme is 'jungle' but I'm so uninspired. I think I'll wear something leopard print (because we all know that's definitely not lacking in my wardrobe hahaha) and that'll be my little contribution.

Happy Saturdays!
xxx

8 comments:

  1. rimmel pop is such an awesome colour!! i hear you on the bun, i'm scaring children with the amount of frizz in this gals hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the orange & glitter nails! My fave combo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been doing the hair up everyday this week too. Has been so humid here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving those sunnies on u!
    ROCKING it!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEATH TO HUMIDITY!!! GAH!

    I love the Rimmel polish! Cute!

    I gave up on diaries. I never ever ever ever use them past the 7th of January hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair in this up-do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the china glaze polish! Ive been looking for a colour like that

    thesecretgardenofeve.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x