24.2.12

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN

WINTER 2012 VISION



How I would really love my Winter wardrobe to look. I already have the scarf, the studded loafers, a leather skirt, and the jacket is on lay by (obviously not THAT exact jacket as it is Rick Owens and I definitely don't have a Rick Owens wage. Ha. It looks exactly like it though. Yay.) I have spied the perfect motorcycle boots in Sportsgirl (where else? I dont know why I bother shopping anywhere but there! Haha) So hopefully when I have the jacket paid off I can get the boots. I'm thinking they'd be perfect for a NY winter as well. I'm already planning things I can wear over there, I am cray cray I tell you.


In other news, I'm actually dying over this Aussie label known as 'WatsonXWatson'. I just saw a post on They All Hate Us that featured their AW12 collection and it is gorgeous!

Check them out here.

My 3 fave looks...





The vest is awesome beyond words! I really want to get my hands on the asymmetrical top and that cape.
Amazing.

10 comments:

  1. ooohhh I want all of that winter stuff too ! I have a leopard print scarf and also the leather jacket. What I really want is over the knee boots because I feel the 3/4 ones cut my legs off and make me look stumpy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes get some! I have a pair and they are such a staple in winter, I live in them! So flattering, warm and comfy. How could I have left them out of my collage?! :O Haha. Honestly though, they are great!

      Delete
  2. i'd be stoked with that winter wardrobe! i'm currently planning mine too. loveeee autumn/winter fashion so much! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post on the leopard jeans! I think the way you want to style them sounds perfect.

      Delete
  3. ooh where is your leather jacket from? that rick owens is total perfection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so gorgeous isnt it! It's from Myer, T by Betina Liano.

      Delete
  4. I can't believe I am saying this but.... I am SO looking forward to winter! Probably because for the first time in my life I really like the clothes I have been buying and I have some ideas for winter outfits! I have a pair of flat chelsea boots like that from Top Shop - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet youre looking forward to wearing your Acne boots a lot as well! I'm looking forward to the winter fashion, not so much the cold, dark mornings. Boo! I was so blah about the Chelsea boots last season, but I keep seeing girls looking so darn cute wearing them, I think I must have some! Great to just throw on when you cant be bothered with taller boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How have I never heard about WatsonXWatson?? Love that first dress! I love the selection of clothes in the first pic - I want the yellow button down shirt, the leather pants and the grey jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dyiiiiing for some awesome leather pants this season. So hard to come by some that fit well though!
    I absolutely adore winter fashion, and am super excited winter is almost here again!!!

    - M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x