20.2.12

THE WEEK THAT WAS


As I mentioned in my last post, I was helping with the DJ's Autumn/Winter Launch last week.
During the week I...


Overdosed on Starbucks.

Caught lots of trains and took boredom photos.



Had lunch and catch ups with my Uncle at Opera Bar.

Met a whole lot of girls, who were all doing work experience as dressers on the show.

Some of the models and one of the hair dressers.

My model Nick, who I 'dressed' for the 3 days.

Miranda within metres of me as she left DJ's.

... I managed to find this picture online with my stupid head in the background! Hahaha. Secretly a bit stoked.

The whole 3 days were pretty insane. It was a great experience and I'm really glad I did it. Seeing Miranda, Sam Harris and Montana up close was a bonus. They all seem like really lovely girls. It was a nice break from my usual working week, and I met some great people through it too.

Pics from the weekend to come.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a great experience! Lucky girl :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less Than Jake! <3 Your taste is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so fun! Jealous!

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x