2.3.12

IM COMING BACK

And I may not come home.

Image via theyallhateus

On the 27th of December J and I are flying to NY. We booked today and I think I'm in shock that we're booked to go again so soon. It feels like yesterday we were there.
No more Hawaii though, it was just too insane to get flights so we're stopping in Fiji for 5 nights on the way home instead. It's funny, I'm going back to all the places I've ever been overseas. It'll be good though, I wanted to take J to Fiji eventually anyway.
Now I have to save, save, save! It's going to be a challenge.

Google Images

Meanwhile I'm loving the final Hunger Games book. Cannot wait for the movie.
Liam Hemsworth. Hello. Haha.

Too bad he's with Miley.

Happy Friday
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Very exciting! I would love to go to New York one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that sounds so exciting! Only a few short weeks until The Hunger Games - I've already got my tickets!

    xSophia
    http://www.moulinfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so exciting kirryn! i'll be sure not to soak up too much nyc goodness when i'm there in june so there's plenty to be had for you & j in december :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x