8.4.12

CATCH UP

This is from last Sunday, which J and I spent eating french toast and then fishing.
We caught so many different types of fish in the one spot, it was crazy!
(None of them really big enough to keep though).

My little fisherman pal.

I've been living in this dress again lately. Its just so damn easy to throw on.
I've also recently discovered that I can wear a the strap from my oversized Sportsgirl clutch as a belt. Ha! I love making discoveries like this!

Dress, rings and 'Belt' - Sportsgirl / Watch - Michael Kors.

It's a year yesterday since J and I left on our American adventure. I actually felt anxious and very sad yesterday. All I wanted to do was hop on a plane back to LA. I'm really glad we've booked this next trip. Only 263 days to go... Haha :|

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I shall be doing a bumper Easter post after this weekend is over :)
Hope everyones indulging in ridiculous amounts of chocolate.

xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Gotta love when items can multi-task in your closet! Loving the asymetrical hem on your dress, it looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! How good are multitasking items! Someone should devote a whole fashion label to them! x

      Delete
  2. I love your hair in a high bun! it suits you so well. fishing looks like so much fun, I haven't done it since I was a kid! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! (Feels kind of weird calling you that now, for so long I thought your name was actually Aelie! Haha). x

      Delete
  3. Loving that dress! Wish I could achieve such a neat, ballerina-perfect bun, mine always come out looking ballerina-after-too-many-jetes :D
    Happy Easter! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cate :) I cheat with my bun and use a little sock-insert-thingamy! Heehee!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x