10.4.12

L O N G WEEKEND

Hello everyone! How sad the long weekend is over... luckily its only 3 days til the weekend. Oh yeahhh.

My long weekend went a little something like this...

Friday night was homemade pizza night with rekorderlig and pizza-ry deliciousness.

I hoofed to to Sydney on Saturday (with all the cray cray Easter Show people and Races people!!! Ahhh!) to go to the Harry Potter exhibition with J-from-Randwick




We had dumplings in China Town after and then went to Pitt St for some window shopping.
I did not spend a cent! Except for on Starbucks. Starbucks is a given when I'm in the city!
Here we are being silly in Sportsgirl. (btw I would live in the Pitt st SG store if I could).

J (boyfriend J) gave me some Egg n Spoon for Easter.
I was kinda underwhelmed by them :((( still tasty though!

On Monday we went to the beach. No better way to have spent what was a lovely day.

I wore my new hat from a random accessory shop in Chatty whose name has escaped me.
I love it though, I think it'll be firmly on my head most of this Winter.
Wearing Mika & Gala dress + Insight bikini.

Amazeballs weather.

Then I requested some of J's salmon and herb butter for dinner. Mmmmmmm
On a bed of sweet potato mash too.
So, so good!

I had today off also, and I have done absolutely nothing. It has been amazing.
Best thing about this week, going back to work on hump day!
Brilliant.

xxx

11 comments:

  1. herb butter salmon.

    droooooooooool.

    wish i hadn't already bought stupid chicken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot even explain how tasty it is. And the skin is all crispy! Mmm.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great weekend :) What polish are you wearing in the second picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing Ulta3 Gold Fever... I think it's called that? Something 'Fever' anyway. Haha. Its very quick to chip though! :(

      Delete
  3. LOVE that hat! I want a felt hat for winter now!

    looks like you had an awesome long weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBH I'm shocked you dont already have one!!! It would really suit you! I love the look they add to any old outfit :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos darling! would you like to follow each other?:X
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, and nice photos!
    Follow each other? :)

    http://www.fashionvicteam.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it was a tasty weekend! And I really want to try that cider. PS - loving that dress of yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather looked amazing at the beach! I wish I had gone to the Harry Potter exhibit but I think it has finished now.

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x