28.4.12

ONE LIFE CYCLE

Just a quick post about last weekend. It was very low-key!
On Sunday I headed down to the markets. I wore my felt hat and was feeling very Sienna Miller... Hahaha.



Then in the afternoon headed to J's house to celebrate his brothers 30th birthday with a small gathering of his friends. There was cob bread and home made sausage rolls and cheesecake and pavlova. I was in food heaven. Oh and of course there was cider! (clearly the drink of the moment. I wonder why?)


Leather pants. Yay.


Behold the Pav. It was massive. 


We finished off the afternoon with a walk around J's friends property where they rent a house. We all agreed we needed to walk off the food.


They led us through a bush track and we came out on a cliff that looked down to that! It was pretty breath taking.

ONE LIFE CYCLE



I spotted this lovely jacket on instagram this week. 

The part that sealed the deal for me was this:
"washed cotton & leather parka jacket with detachable lower half & hood. can be worn as a full length parka or as a cropped military jacket."

Love a multitasking item of clothing!
Too bad I don't have $490. Sigh.

Have lovely weekends everyone!
xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love that jacket!!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that jacket is amazing!

    you look so cute in your hat! love the leather pants x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the pants from!? I have been keeping my eye out for the perfect pair, but it seems every other girl in the world is too, making them extremely hard to get a hold of!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pay a visit every day some web pages and sites to read articles, but this webpage offers feature based
    writing.

    my blog: graduate certificate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post. I am dealing with many of these issues as well.
    .

    my web site; diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x