19.4.12

A WEEK E N D

Well it appears blogger has changed and now photos upload in order, so this post will be backwards! Haha. 

On Saturday it was mine and J's 23 month anniversary (we celebrate every month in a small way haha)
We went to an AMAZING Vietnamese restaurant called Sapa. 
I was stinging for some Soft Shelled Crab. IT IS DELICIOUS.



Obligatory rice paper rolls and duck salad! Mmm



I wore my leather pants. Yay. Theyre all kinds of amazing.



Nordstrom Anorak / Dangerfield singlet / Subtitled leather pants / MK watch / T&Co bracelet /
Sportsgirl boots


Arm/ hand party 


On Saturday I went shopping with Mum. I just wore my trusty black dress, combined with the usual silver jewellery!


Has anyone been watching The Voice? I am absolutely hooked! Loving the competition between the judges, and how seriously Seal is taking it! He's kind of mesmerising... haha.

Yay Friday tomorrow. I am so ready for sleep-ins on Saturday, this weather has been horrendous to wake up to!

xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love your style so much!
    I realllllllly want a pair of boots to wear with leather pants like you have! Except I need new leather pants because I've dropped it low on the d-floor a little too often and the seems are not what they used to be :/ :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Gill! Oh god, you kill me. I have to say, I do feel a little uneasy in these and think I'm going to split my seams at any moment! I'm very careful with them! They are suuuper flattering though so I think the tightness and seam-splitting-paranoia is worth it!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE both of those outfits, especially the first one! I'm making a mental note to copy it soon ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a massive compliment because ALL OF YOUR OUTFITS ARE AMAZING AND I WANT THEM ALL! Haha. I must say, I do think of you when I wear the pants, they remind me of yours! :)

      Delete
  3. where is your spike bracelet from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kirryn, dang, you lookin' fine!

    those leather pants look fabulous, i think i need pair for my winter wardrobe, where did you get yours from? x

    ps, happy 23 months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants + the silver jewellery!

    x Eve

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dress xx

    http://thelondongirlchronicles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i celebrate 'monthaversaries' as well with my boyfriend :P our real four year anniversary is coming up in 10 days! wow.
    love the outfits... you always look effortlessly stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the comment and for checking out my blog :). Love your silver jewellery and i really want your watch! Has it tarnished at all since you got it? Thanks :)

    www.stylescreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who
    you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;
    ) Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my site ... diets that work for women

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x