11.6.12

L E A T H E R

Ahhh, what an amazing day today has been for doing nothing...


...doing nothing OR buying a leather jacket at an amazing discount.
I ended up cancelling my lay by-ed T by Bettina Liano (faux) leather jacket and purchased this Just Jeans real leather jacket for the grand sum of $96. I saved myself $54 and got a REAL leather jacket instead, which is super exciting because I've never owned a real leather jacket. And it's even more Rick Owens inspired than the Bettina one. WIN. I've done my winter shopping now. I'm really happy with my wardrobe and think it's time I stopped. 

I am also very much on track with my savings for the USA (after a bit of a panic). So it's a win all round.



Still loving my Cotton On burgandy jeans sick. I didnt think they'd look very good with my Lee jumper but, hooray, they do.


Bargain Lipstik boots from DJ's purchased last week. I wasnt going to jump on the 'Pistol' band wagon because I never thought the style would suit my legs, but to my surprise, they actually look pretty good.

Winter shopping is definitely DONE.

xxx

17 comments:

  1. Yayy!! I love real leather jackets!! And so cheap as well!! You've done well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, you made a good decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love leather jackets! yours looks fab :] xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i blogged about the just jeans leather jackets the other day too. Very, very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the burgundy jeans. im tempted to try them but not sure how long they will be trendy for :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, such a throw away fashion thing! Thats why I bought a $39 pair ;) x

      Delete
  6. You look amazing. I am on a spending ban but need a new leather jacket - I may have to sell something to go take a look at this one! Your burgundy jeans look great - I got some from Target about a month ago and I, too, am loving them sick. They just look so great! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am currently selling things on eBay so I can make back a little money! I have way too many things I dont wear. x

      Delete
  7. Isn't it great when you get the perfect bargain purchase - It makes me so happy :)

    Gems x

    Australian Fashion Review Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW that jacket is awesome! I've loved the rick owens jacket for years but of course can't afford it, but this is such a great substitute! looks great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Real leather for less than half the retail price?! Darn it's sold out now. What a great find!

    Wittner stores stock rubbish, I can never find anything in my size on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good outfit and post, I really like the bergundy jeans :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not capable of view this web site correctly on opera I think
    there is a problem

    Here is my webpage: problems with getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x