17.6.12

SNAPSHOTS

This week I...


Tried new snacks (This one was weird. I thought carob didnt have milk in it though. Woops)


Went to dinner with J to one of our absolute favourite restaurants. Lemon and Lime tart. Mmm.


Headed to J's (randwick J) for a night out with her. I had this outfit on but it was freaking cold so i ditched the vest and wore my Lee jumper. Brrr. Regretted that after I busted moves on the dance floor though. Dressing for going out in winter is so hard!



Went to El Loco for cheapy cheap cheap tacos (with the rest of the under-30's in Sydney. Seriously. PLACE WAS PACKED. Like festival/nightclub packed. Cray cray.


Circular Quay on route to Bar100


Where the bar tender tried to light shots on fire.


Um. I dont even know what to say about this. The shiz you see on George st in Sydney at 2am...


Omelettes the morning after. SUCH A GOOD OMELETTE. NOM.


Attempting to rug up in leather pants, scarf and leather jacket and failing. 


Omelette again made by J (my J. Haha) . Mmm.



And salad sandwiches on yeast free bread. Bread has a really odd texture. Tastes ok though.

Hope everyone has had a delightful weekend. So glad we finally got one day of sun to enjoy!

Now to tackle the week head on... Eeep. 

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love your photos! looks like you had a fab weekend. I love that omelet too... the one with olives on it! Looks amazing - I had an omelette at a cafe on Sunday morning for brekky and it was horrible, something i could have made at home for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great weekend! That omelet looks so delish, I love olives in omelets. Those leather pants are the hotness x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fashion - lovely food :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this post has made me hungry. The lemon lime tart and the omelette look delicious!

    Laura
    whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and
    sources back to your webpage? My blog site is in the very same area
    of interest as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from a lot of the
    information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Many thanks!

    Check out my blog; Diet That Works

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice
    data you’ve got here on this post. I can be coming back to your
    blog for extra soon.

    Here is my blog - carry on luggage dimensions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you may have here on
    this post. I will likely be coming again to your blog for extra soon.


    Have a look at my web blog ... grumpy coffee cup

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x