18.7.12

COATS

Can't believe how fast this week is flying by... actually cant believe how fast this month is flying by!
Its only 161 days til America. Haha. Not that I'm counting...

 J surprised me with a random eBay purchase lat week - a $1.50 candy skull ring. Haha.
I think it's kind of cute.

Just Jeans leather jacket - Lee Jumper - Unknown Shirt - Glassons Leggings - Lipstik Boots - Lovisa Necklace - Rimmel Limealicious Nailpolish


On Sunday night we went to dinner with some of J's friends. I threw on multiple layers for warmth.

Free Fusion Jumper - Kenji Coat

I threw basically the same thing on for dinner last night with some friends. BUT with my new Kenji coat over the top, that was $120 > $70 then a further 40% off. I was so stoked at the register!
It's perfect for America as it's got a bit of room for layering. The other coats I own are tight with just one layer underneath. It's got leather detailing over the pockets and around the wrists. It's also a great length and wool. Win.

Can you tell I'm stuck in a rut outfit wise? Haha I promise I'll start being more creative!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. hey don't fix what ain't broken! I love your outfits, especially that spike necklace.

    awesome nail polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that leather jacket - i really wish I'd bought one at JJ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ring for a bargain that's just great! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x