22.7.12

DENIM




Saturday night J and I went to our favourite restaurant on the coast. It's Vietnamese, great service, great prices and amazing food. We got rice paper rolls, chilli salted soft shell crab and noodles. I had the mixed noodles (above). So so so good.



Today we went for yet another bush run/walk (we're trying to exercise outside a little more). It was a track we'd never been on and it turned out to be a great little hike.

Then we headed to the movies to see Batman. Nanananananaaaa Batman!

Rodger David shirt - JJ leather jacket - Glassons leggings - My own bed  hair. Haaa

I swiped one of J's denim shirts that no longer fit him. I think I'm going to keep it. Heeheeeeeee.



Wheeeee! I thought the movie was great but I was nearly peeing myself in excitement when I saw the preview for Taken 2!!! AHHHHH seriously love Liam Neeson he is my favourite ever. Especially when he played Qui Gon Jinn in Star Wars hahaha. I was so sad when he got cut in half by Darth Maul (anyone else like Star Wars..? Haha) 

Hope everyone has had a radical weekend. I have to work in the city 3 days this week. Eeep. 
Going to be exhausted by Friday!

xxx

9 comments:

  1. my favourite food in the whole world in soft shell crab! it's so soft & crabby... good for you exercising outdoors. i like to flex my butt cheeks every now and then while i'm watching tv on the lounge, ha!

    good luck getting up early for city work! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so not a crab fan until I tried this - what a fool I was! Its the best thing ever! I envy those who only need flex a butt cheek every now and then to stay in shape :( so lucky! Haha. x

      Delete
  2. ah that vietnamese food makes me hungryyyy
    its good that you and your boy go out to exercise together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I like that he is a fitness freak as it keeps me in check! Looking back over these pics makes me hungry too! Worst part is the restaurant is closed for a few weeks as its 'low season'. Wahhh!

      Delete
  3. that looks like such a lovely walk! exercise isn't so bad when it looks like that, haha.

    love that shirt on you, wish my boy had such cool clothes for me to steal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for Taken 2 - The first Taken is on TV here in the UK tonight in just 30 mins, of course I will be watching.

    "If you let her go now that will be the end of it...."

    Awesome!

    Gems x

    Australian Fashion Review Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum - that Vietnamese food looks so delicious! I have been craving it lately and this is pushing me over the edge. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you checked out the new(ish) little restaurant 'Sorella' at Toowoon Bay? Its one of my new favourite places on the coast.

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there, You've done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

    Here is my homepage; Iispm.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x