1.7.12

GREETINGS

Hello peeps. I've been taking a little break from the blog-o-sphere. I kind of lost my mojo. 
I feel a bit 'blah' about my blog. Anywho, I've been working on another tumblr, IN-IT-2FIT-IT, to motivate me to eat right (helpful as I've currently cut out yeast, dairy (I havent eaten most dairy for 5 years but used to eat bits here and there and deal with the consequences - no more!), and majority of sugar (substituting with natvia, and I also still have a bit of fruit now and then and a caramel latte once a week), due to digestive problems. I'm also just trying to shift a bit of flab that's been hanging around. I've always worked out and eaten fairly well but I used to eat so much damn sugar before it was cray cray! (try settling in with about 7 or so favourites after dinner and thinking that was 'ok') I definitely lived in denial. SO. If anyones into tumblr and 'fitblr's and that kind of thang then pop on over and say hi!

I havent been up to much these past couple of weeks. Truthfully I've been doing butt loads of research and becoming very enlightened. I also never knew what an inspiration tumblr could be... as well as a damn scary place! There are some blogs on there that are very, very sad. Thinspo is not a good thing.

J surprised me a couple of weeks back with a ring from BABY ANYTHING. I cannot even say how appreciative I was, I had looked longing at Lucy's rings for AGES and never thought I'd own one. He totally surprised me, and he didnt even realise I loved the jewellery so much. 





I found a dupe of 'Do it on 'em' by OPI in Rimmel's 'Limealicious.' Brilliant.



Still loving my Lee Jumper and JJ Leather Jacket. Also purchsed a pair of Glasson's leggings/pants (they say they're 'fitted pants' however you will not catch me wearing them as such) with some eBay money (yay for making money on eBay, I've gone a bit mad on there recently). They're SO comfy and SO thick and SO perfect.


J and I headed up to a look out near by today. Mostly so I could take photos and he could check the surf. Win-win, really.


Mum was in the city over the weekend and was talking about OPI so I quickly said 'Get 'In My Back Pocket!!!' and ta daaahhhhh...!


Yay. This is my favourite orange ever.

Hope everyone is well and keeping warm! 
xxx

12 comments:

  1. I'm envisioning an influx of 'you don't need to lose weight' comments here! Because I really think you look gorgeous as is!! But look forward to lurking you for some lovely sugar free recipes! Haha. That ring is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I really didn't write the post expecting those comments! I know it may not seem like I need to lose weight but theres just those annoying little bits of unwanted flab hanging around! haha. Thank you though :) And yes, please lurk all you want! xxx

      Delete
  2. You don't need to lose weight! :) But seriously, you don't. But I think an unhealthy diet (ie sugars, etc) can make you feel 'blah' even without adding on extra kilos, if you know what I mean?

    Also wanted to say, hope you find your blogging mojo back - I always look forward to reading your blog. In the meantime, see you in tumblr-land.

    C xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I wrote to you on tumblr :)

      Delete
  3. love that ring. gorgeous!!

    as for the tumblr fit blogs i'm not really into them. but good on you for cutting back on sugar :) I too started doing it about 5 weeks ago and feel amazing! :)

    ps. glad you're back on the blog mojo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so in love with the ring! I do think tumblr fit blogs are a polarising thing... some of them are a bit disturbing! Good on you for quitting sugar! It's only been 2 weeks but my skin is already clearing up and I too feel better! Great to see positive results! xxx

      Delete
  4. gorgeous ring, what a sweet boy to buy it for you!

    I know what you mean about losing your blogging mojo, I feel like that too at the moment! hope you get it back, I love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I hope you get your mojo back! I love you blog so much! Haha. I think my lack of mojo has to do with my spending ban (bar money earnt on eBay) so I'll have to shop my wardrobe. Time to get creative! xxx

      Delete
  5. im following your tumblr :)
    in regards to weight loss/muscle gain, the best thing i ever did for myself was join a gym - i go to contours which is an all-female gym and its all group training so you're never on your own wonderng how to use machines and how many reps to do yada yada.
    they also occasionally have 6 week challenges that help you track what you're eating and how to improve and that helped me form healthy eating habits... i havent eaten mcdonalds since i was in america (august last year!!) and you learn to really embrace fresh foods (nothing processed... ages ago i woulda been like OMG HOW CAN U NOT EAT PROCESSED FOOD ITS LIKE EVERYWHERE) haha. i didnt have much weight to lose to start off with but overall in 6 months i've lost 5 kg and i have toned up so much, and i love flexing my biceps now hahaha!
    anyway good luck with your mission, you do have a great figure but i totally understand what you mean about those little flabby bits you'd like to tone down!

    wow this was a long comment haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krissy! I have been going to the gym for about 5 years straight now, I was looking at joining a curves/contours but I my gym is a 24 hr gym and I find it really convenient. I love the idea of only training around other women though.. I get a bit self conscious around dudes in the gym haha. I am OBSESSED with eating healthy/clean now which is so good, I havent had any insane cravings which has been awesome. Processed food is just so wrong. Good on you for your weight loss/toning and general healthy outlook :) And thanks for following my tumblr Yay! x

      Delete
  6. I love the ring <3 so cute and adorable!

    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x